Ripple Protocol Documents
- Ryan Fugger
- Brandyn Webb
- Evgeni Pandurski
- Matthew Toseland
- Jiri Baum
- Stanislav Mazhara
- Daniel Reeves
For background on the Ripple concept, see Money as IOUs in Social Trust Networks & A Proposal for a Decentralized Currency Network Protocol (PDF).
- PaymentProtocol - core network structure and transaction mechanism
- RoutingExtension - standard path-finding/payment routing
- ChannelExtension - advertisements through the network, constructing paths for later use
- AccountExtension - standard shared accounts between two Ripple nodes
- SCTPBinding - a binding to the SCTP protocol as a message transport layer
- TCPBinding - a binding to the TCP protocol as a message transport layer
Each section has its own work page for discussion, linked to at the top and bottom of the document.